Awak Follow, Saya Sayang Awak ;)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Leave Me Alone!!!!


Ohh!!Please!!leave me alone!!i don't want to talk with you!!i hate you!!!but why??i still in bad mood...you know...bad mood....when i was sad....i will talk with somebody....but nobody want to talk with....why??!!urgghh~~~!!!but this photo is not just like i was sad right??ohh!!yeah!!! HAPPY??NOT TOO MUCH

ohh!!please help me!!!i'm just want too crying now!!!too sad!!!!i don't know what the best word to describe my sadness........ibu!!abah!!!adik malin!!!!!aliya!!!farah!!!mahfuzah!!!aflah!!!!!hafsah!!afifah!!!!!!!or cik far!!!!!(my secret admirer!!)
help me!!!!

Hey!Jangan Lupa Like Dan Follow!Sayang Korang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher Is Going To Angry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hak Milik Kekal Qurratul Ain:2011